http://www.glitter-graphics.com/images/empty.gif

♥ ♥

曹格
音乐
家人
逛街
哈拉
热闹
钢琴
看戏
上网
聊天
巧克力
what makes a person brave is not letting their fear stop them

03 September 2011

Last ❤

yeshhh


today is the last day i Stay at perlis 

miss 

miss all the thing at perlis 

and 

today is the last gathering without planning 

my friend AH GEE suddenly tell me on facebook say wanna come k.pelis XDD 

then i said OK ><

first , she come and find me then go find my DEAR 

then go eat the ais kacang and rojak 

huh ~

then we call ming ming and keying go meet at secrect recipe 



inside the car and waiting my DEAR 


again ~

me and ah GEE 


i wan tis XDD 


GEE GEE again at SR 


1 2 3 SMILE 


ah DEAR and GEE


that my BELOVED friend 
keying 
when she is beside me 
i will laugh until nonstop xDD
bcoz she alway do something that out of my MIND 


sampat me 
so happy i can meet joann and lee hong XDD 
they oso came SR 




seem so YUMMY >3


yes 
i'm miss chili xDD


that me again 


that me inside the phone xDD 


muackzzzz



OMG 

i always like to do nothing






No comments: