http://www.glitter-graphics.com/images/empty.gif

♥ ♥

我♥曹格
我
♥音乐
我
♥家人
我
♥逛街
我
♥哈拉
我
♥热闹
我
♥钢琴
我
♥看戏
我
♥上网
我
♥聊天
我
♥巧克力
♥what makes a person brave is not letting their fear stop them ♥

05 September 2010

right here waiting

《Right Here Waiting 》

Sung By "Richard Marx"

Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' crazy

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
yiii~
何年何月何日
我换了这首歌~
我喜欢??

❤

我在只能说~

我听了很愉快~

No comments: